The Law Offices of David Michael Cantor is one of the top-rated Criminal Defense Law Firm in Arizona, specializing in serious allegations relating to sexual crimes, child molestation, child pornography, prostitution, indecent exposure, sexual assault, sexual misconduct, sexual conduct with a minor and other sex crime charges.
David Michael Cantor has an AV® rating from Martindale-Hubbell and is a Certified Criminal Law Specialist. He is one (1) of the three(3) Board Certified Criminal Law Specialists in the firm – the most out of any law firm in Arizona. The Attorneys at the Law Offices of David Michael Cantor take pride in knowing more about the science of defending sex crimes than the prosecution and police officers.
The Law Offices of David Michael Cantor handles sex crime cases in the Greater Phoenix Area, Scottsdale, Mesa, Chandler, Tempe, Peoria, Glendale, Buckeye, Avondale and throughout the entire State of Arizona.
About Defense Attorney David Cantor – Top Ranked Sex Crime Lawyer
- Certified Criminal Law Specialist since 1999 – per the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization
- AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
- Voted Nation’s Top 1% Attorney by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Voted Top 10 Attorney National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Voted Top 10 DUI/DWI Law Firm by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Voted Top 100 Trial Lawyer by the American Trial Lawyers Association® 2007, 2011 – 2015
- Voted Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer by the American Society of Legal Advocates® 2014
- Voted 10.0 Superb Rating for Criminal Defense on AVVO
- Voted Superior DUI Attorney by National Advocacy for DUI Defense
- Received Client Satisfaction Award by American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys 2014 & 2015
- Voted the only Arizona Lawyer listed in the inaugural Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- Former City of Phoenix Assistant City Prosecutor
- Instructed the Fourth Annual DUI Conference for Judges
- Former Trial Instructor at the Phoenix Police Academy
- Former Instructor at the Arizona MVD Hearing Office Teaching Administrative Law Judges
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- National Executive Committee Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Criminal Law Section (1999 – 2000)
- Member of the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Foundation
- Life Member National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Life Member Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
- Lifetime Charter Member Best Attorneys of America
- Charter Member of Trial Masters
- Founding Member of American Association of Premier DUI Lawyers
- Assistant Wrestling Coach at Chaparral High School
- Board Member ASU Sun Devil Wrestling Inner Circle
- Past Executive Board Member of Home Base Youth Services
- Co-Founder of Firebird Wrestling Club
David Michael Cantor is also a member of Cantor Law Group, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Family Law) and Cantor Crane, PLLC (a separate and distinct law firm which emphasizes only Personal Injury Law).
A conviction of a sexual nature can have lifelong consequences. Our aggressive criminal defense attorneys have the necessary experience and proven trial records to defend your freedom against sex crime charges. Your best chance to achieve a successful outcome is to hire a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney that will be “Beyond Aggressive” on your behalf.
With these types of serious sexual crime charges, time may not be on your side! If you or a loved one are charged with a sexual crime in Arizona, call The Law Offices of David Michael Cantor at 602-307-0808 or Contact Us Immediately for a Free Case Consultation.
The David Michael Cantor Defense Team takes pride in being knowledgeable in all areas of forensic sciences. This includes DNA technology; Computer Forensics; Latent Fingerprint technology; Ballistics; Drug Recognition technology; Serology and Bodily Fluids testing; Blood, Breath and Urine Alcohol testing methods; Gas Chromatography and Infra-Red Mass-Spectrometry. In addition, the Cantor Criminal Defense Team has an extensive law library with research materials regarding FBI, Department of Public Safety, State and Local Police investigation manuals.
For more information about The Law Offices of David Michael Cantor, please refer to our main criminal defense website.