Watch this highly informational video from David Michael Cantor about hiring a Sex Crime Defense Lawyer in Phoenix:
Questions to Ask When Looking for an Arizona sex crime attorney:
Q: Does the Law Firm sell their cases to other Arizona lawyers and call themselves “Of Counsel”?
- DM Cantor does not and will never sell its cases to other law firms!
Q: Has the Law Firm been named after a Certified Criminal Law Specialist as designated by the Arizona Board of Legal Specialization?
- Since 1999, David Michael Cantor has been a Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
Q: How many in-house Certified Criminal Law Specialists are at the law firm?
- DM Cantor has 3 in-house Certified Criminal Law Specialists – The most Certified Specialists of any criminal defense law firm in Arizona!
Q: When you are shopping for an lawyer, be sure to ask, is the Law Firm AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell?
- DM Cantor is AV® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Q: When you’re finding an attorney, be sure to ask, is the Law Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers?
- DM Cantor is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers® – Criminal Trial Section
Q: Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed in the Southwest Super Lawyers Publication?
- DM Cantor is voted the only Arizona Law Firm listed in the inaugural Southwest Super Lawyers® publication for Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Q: Is the Law Firm’s named partner listed in the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Arizona by the American Association of Trial Lawyers?
- DM Cantor is listed in all 4 publications!
- There is a reason Law Firms are (or are not) Top Rated.
Q: Does the Law Firm go to Jury Trial regularly (and Win)?
- If you click on Jury Trial Victories, you will see over 135 of our Complete Acquittals (i.e. not guilty – All charges) listed with all court dates and court locations. No other Law Firm in the state of Arizona lists more than 16 Complete Acquittals on their website (Web Results as of Jan 1, 2015).
- “Dismissed” and “Reduced Charge” claims are not the same as a Jury saying “Not Guilty – All Charges!” Some lawyers can occasionally receive dismissals and charge reductions (we have thousands), but very few can regularly achieve Complete Acquittals!
When you are looking for a sex crimes lawyer, be sure to ask the Law Firm how many Jury Trials have resulted in Complete Acquittals, since the time that the Law Firm was formed.
When you are shopping for an attorney, be sure to ask the Law Firm to list their last 10 Jury Trial Victories (i.e. Complete Acquittals) with case numbers and dates to back up their claims.
- This should be listed on their website.
- If not, then why not?
- Each Case Victory we have listed on our website has the supporting information to verify its accurateness.
Q: Do the Jury Trial Victories which a Law Firm claim to have actually occur while the winning lawyer was employed by that Law Firm – or did they occur while the lawyer was employed elsewhere? This is very important.
- Every victory listed on our website occurred while the attorney was employed at DM Cantor – not when the lawyer was employed elsewhere (possibly out of state).
- Remember – Leadership and a Culture of Quality begins and flows from the top down!
If you have questions about hiring a defense attorney experienced with sex crime defense or would like to schedule a free consultation with our law firm, please give us a call at (602) 691-5907 or send us an email by using our confidential form.