If accused of Sexual Abuse in Arizona, you need a Criminal Defense Team that is Beyond Aggressive. Certain Charges of Sexual Abuse are non-bondable, which means you will stay in jail until the charges are resolved.
Watch this video of David Michael Cantor explain Sex Abuse Charges in Arizona.
Sexual Abuse ARS §13-1404
Sexual Abuse occurs when a person intentionally or knowingly engages in sexual contact, excluding penetration, with any person over the age of fifteen(15) without consent of that person. Cases that involve only the female breast, with a victim who is under 15 years of age are commonly referred to as fondling cases.
Sexual Abuse Punishment
If the victim is under the age of 15 years old sentences range from:
- First Offense: Up to 7.5 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
- Second Offense: 22 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
- Third Offense: Up to 25 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
If the victim is over the age of 15 years old sentences range from:
- First Offense: Up to 2.5 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
- Second Offense: 3.75 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
- Third Offense: Up to 7.5 years in Prison with mandatory sec offender registration
DM Cantor take pride in knowing more about the defense of Sexual Abuse than prosecutors and police officers. The vast criminal case library at DM Cantor, with research materials devoted to challenging accusations involving sex crimes, will prove necessary in mounting the best defense for your case.
Defenses to Sexual Abuse Charges:
- Exposing False Allegations
- Exposing Forensic Flaws in the Investigation
- Miranda Rights Violation
- Denial of Right To Counsel
When facing Sexual Abuse allegations the rest of your life is at stake. You cannot afford to be represented by inadequate Criminal Defense Counsel. DM Cantor is AV® rated and is listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers®, Criminal Law Section. David Michael Cantor is an Expert Criminal Defense Lawyer and has a proven track record in defense of Sexual Abuse charges in Arizona. What is Your Freedom Worth To You & Your Family?
Do you have about 30 Minutes to talk?
Schedule a Free Consultation with a
Sex Crimes Lawyer Specialist – Click Here
For more information about charges of Sexual Abuse refer to our parent site for DM Cantor.